مطلوب "ENVI 4.8 License" حياً أو ميتاً

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
هذه أول مشاركة لى واتمني ان لا تكون الأخيرة
أرجو من خبراء المنتدى ENVI 4.8 License وطريقة التعامل معه حيث انه مهم لـ ARC GIS 10 .
وجزاكم الله خيرا

المشرف العام

Administrator
طاقم الإدارة
أخي الكريم.. جرب هذه الطريقة:

The crack for IDL 8.0 finally came out. However, it's a server licensing, not just copying the license.dat file to license/ directory and it will work. But, it's only a little different and a bit difficult to setup it to work.

Installation Steps:
(1) Install the IDL 8.0 (or ENVI 4.8) software as normal.
(2) Copy the license.dat (If you do not have it, Google it) to the license/ directory in the installation path.
(3) Edit the line SERVER in license.dat file. e.g.,
SERVER tyf 00e0815cb40f 1700
Only change the second word to the hostname (in my case, it is tyf) of your computer.
(4) Change the Mac address of your ethernet card to "00e0815cb40f".
(5) Start LMTools and make correct settings.
(a) Under "Service/Licnese File" tab, choose "Configuration using Services";
(b) Under "Configure Service" tab, give it a name, select the lmgrd.exe file, pick the modified license.dat file, and specify an output log filename. Also check the "Start Server at Powerup" and "Use Services" checkboxes. Then, click the "Save Service" button.
(c) Under "Start/Stop/Reread" tab, click the "Start Server" button.

Now, it is OK for you to start IDL 8.0. It works!

كريم مصطفى

مشرف برنامج Erdas Imagine
كيفية اضافة ال envi tools for envi 4.8

اضافة الenvi tools for arc gis وذلك كالاتي
-1قم بعمل setup للارك اولا
2- بعد الانتهاء من التسطيب للارك جى اى اس
فم بعمل تسطيب للانفي ستجد انenvi tools for src gis موجودة ومعلم عليها

ملحوظة هامة envi 4.8 متوافق مع ارك 10 وارك 9.3

التعديل الأخير:
Hi
I am facing problems in cracking the envi 4.8 as per above mentioned method. Stand alone file is not cracking it. the procedure from lmtools is also not working please help me out.
I need envi 4.8 cracked asap

سيموحمد

سلام اخواني هل قمتم بتجريب licence هل يعمل ان لم يعمل سأجرب اخر عندي المرجو الرد بسرعة لتجريب الدي عني ,ان نجح ساوافيكم به و شكرا

أعلى